This has turned out exactly as I imagined/hoped it would. If you are a fan of Mint Aeros, then this is the cake for you! Not too many ingredients and fairly quick to make.
Bake of the Week RoundUp
My chosen featured bake for this week has left me yearning for nuts, caramel and vanilla – 3 Flavour Eclair Cake from Winnie’s Blog, Something Sweet.
1. If you fancy a change from normal chocolate cupcakes, these roasted Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes sound so intense and dreamy from Tin & Thyme
2. Carrot Cupcakes with Orange Icing from Nic’s Bakes
3. A mega post from the Free From Fairy containing some wonderful Chocolate Tahini Cookies that just ooze with goodness.
4. Dark, squiggly and completely tantalising, Dulce de Leche Brownies from Maison Cupcake – A warm welcome to the Bake of the Week gang!
5. Bringing back memories of my summer hols with her Mojito Cupcakes is Mummy Whiskers – Just in time for my next holiday! Yay!
6. Gearing up for the 4th July festivities is A Strong Coffee with American Flag decorated Cupcakes
7. Red Velvet Tiramisu Brownies from The Not SO Creative Cook
8. Love these Ramadan Themed Cut Out Shapes Sugar Cookies from The Not SO Creative Cook – Lovely to have you back!
9. Summery and light, Asparagus & Pesto Puff Pastry Tart from Julie’s Family Kitchen
10. Jibber Jabber Uk shared with us a fantastic Summery Strawberry & Cream Victoria Sponge
11. I would never have thought of using a slow cooker for Bread & Butter pudding nor strawberries – Baking Queen 74 has excelled with her Brioche Strawberry Pudding
12. Wonderful Plum Sugar Cake – Great for using up plums from Winnie’s Blog
13. Low Carb Courgette ‘Pasta’ Lasagne from Claire at Six Degrees of Harmony
14. Just delightful and so perfectly up my street, Gin & Tonic Cake from Truly Madly Kids
15. Recreating Mum’s Apple Pie with Spiced Wholemeal Pastry this week was Searching for Spice – This is my Mother-in-Law’s favourite dish. I might treat her!
Normal rules apply for Bake of the Week – Up to 3 posts per baker. No theme – all welcome – they don’t have to include a recipe, just a post about a bake whether it be sweet, savoury, small, large, decorated, disaster, slow cooker or oven. Please include the badge to spread the word in your post and if you get chance visit some of the other entrants to admire their bakes.
<div align="center"><a href="https://casacostello.com" title="Casa Costello" target="_blank"><img src="https://casacostello.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bake-of-the-week.jpg" alt="Casa Costello" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Pin this recipe for later: