I promise you, once you have made your own Potato Croquettes you will never go back to shop bought again. I used to love Potato Croquettes meals when I was young and have to admit for years thinking that making your own would be too much of a faff. But seriously, they are very much worth it.
I’m always wary of saying a recipe is great for using up leftover potato as it sounds a bit pretentious and quite frankly I don’t want to presume that everyone else is as bad at portion control as me. If you end up boiling potatoes especially for this recipe though, its not the end of the world.
Mami Tales describes her Nutella Brigadeiros as a Chocolatey Bomb that goes off in your mouth – Sounds perfect fun to me. I know my girls would go wild for these – We accidentally ran out of Nutella earlier in the week. Tara soon let us know about it! Congratulations on being this week’s featured #FoodieFriday post!
1. Talking about her love of social media and sharing her fabulous Cream Cracker Fish Recipe is Foodie Quine
2. A warm welcome to Claire from Six Degress of Harmony armed with tips on baked beans and her recipe for Crazily Easy Vegetarian Quesadillas
3. The perfect combination in one – Cookies and Brownies – What’s not to love? Madhouse Family Reviews
4. Sadhna from Herbs, Spices & Traditions deserves a medal for making 100 of these delicious looking bread rolls for her party – If you want to make a few less, she has shown us how!
5. Sharing a truly magnificent Caramelised Cauliflower – Foodie Quine
6. An ode to St Delia Smith with her GF Squidgy Chocolate Cake that looks absolutely divine – the Gluten Free Alchemist
7. How can something that looks so tasty be so good for you? Rocket & Mixed Veg Bean Burgers from Mummy Mishaps
8. Catering for my love of Amaretti with her Ricotta & Amaretti Cake is Alida from My Little Italian Kitchen
9. Try to pronounce these babies from Bakewell Junction – Trc’niegl (or Zeppoles if you are a chicken like me!)
10. You won’t get many recipes with as few ingredients as this one – Singing Swede from Foodie Quine
A huge thanks as always to everyone who entered this week – well done for spreading the word about #FoodieFriday, great to see that we are growing. Remember, there is no theme – all food posts are welcome and are shared as long as they have the badge. If you would like to tweet me to let me know you have entered, include the hashtag #FoodieFriday and I will do my best to RT (@CasaCostello in case you don’t know me on Twitter)
If you would like more inspiration on recipes, feel free to follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest Board:
Follow Casa Costello’s board Foodie Friday on Pinterest.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.casacostello.com" title="Casa Costello" target="_blank"><img src="http://casacostello.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/foodie-friday-badge.jpg" alt="Casa Costello" style="border:none;" /></a></div>