One of my most favourite recipes ever! If there is stuffed mushrooms on any menu when we go out, you can guarantee I’ll be ordering them – Indian, Italian …even those breaded ones on most pub menus! The good news is this recipe is even better than the bought versions.
The quantities given are enough for 4 large mushrooms and comfortable serve 2 hungry adults as a starter (or if you are feeling greedy, all 4 for one person!)
So let’s move onto the #FoodieFriday roundup: I’ve chosen a featured recipe from our last entries that my husband would just love. I’m going to try to recreate this Braised Beef Shin & Mushroom next week – He’d be thrilled to come home from work to this. Foodie Quine’s blog is jam packed full of loveliness – be prepared to lose hours of your life pottering through it and being generally tempted!
1. Sadhna from Herbs, Spices and Tradition is definitely tempting us to the sweet side with her Coconut & Strawberry Pinwheel
2. Definitely a popular choice this month, one of 2 Tirimisu This from Bakewell Junction – Stop tempting me!
3. And here’s the other equally pretty Tirimisu in individual portions from Alida at My Little Italian Kitchen
4. I love how unusual these Matcha & Pistachio Cookies look from More Than An Occasional Baker
5. Milano Cookies Chocolate Cake to make our mouths water from I am Dream Baker
6. I can never resist a trifle and a raspberry drizzle one sounds divine from Kate at the Gluten Free Alchemist
7. Utterly cute Mini Aero Cheesecakes shared by Nadine from Juggle Mum in her Valentine’s Roundup – Remember romance isn’t just for the 14th Feb!
8. A very pretty pistachio Chocolate Bark from Truly, Madly Kids – I’m thinking of making some of this as Easter gifts instead of eggs for adults this year
9. Utterly cute Oreo Penguins that all the kids would adore from More Than An Occasional Baker
10. Still got some Candy Canes left over from Christmas? You could make these creative Chocolate Candy Cane Hearts from More Than An Occasional Baker
11. Simple, good combination of flavours from Mum in the Madhouse with her Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.casacostello.com" title="Casa Costello" target="_blank"><img src="http://casacostello.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/foodie-friday-badge.jpg" alt="Casa Costello" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
The linky is now open to add all your entries – There is no theme as usual and all food related posts are welcome. Just a couple of things to remember …
* No more than 3 links per blog please
* Please follow Casa Costello on one of my social media channels
* Please add the badge above to your post – Old posts are fine as long as they include the badge and link
* It would be lovely if you could try to visit at least 2 other people who are entering
* The linky will remain open until next Thursday morning (5th March)
I will comment on all entries and share on Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. The new Foodie Friday Pinterest board is here: