This week’s edition should have a subtitle of ‘The Quick Edition Because My Friends Are Coming Round And We Are Going To Drink Lots Of Wine And Gin’ but that wouldn’t look very good, would it?
But its true, so that’s Reason to be Cheerful 1 for this week – An impromptu evening that just happened after a chat on the playground tonight – Aren’t they always the best nights?
Reason to be Cheerful 2: More Swimming
It seems that every week I am putting stuff about swimming – hardly surprising though considering between us we do at least 13 swimming sessions per week with Millie doing 6 of them. This week Mil has been chosen for yet another gala – she seems to be getting better and better and more confident.
Reason to be Cheerful 3: Baby Tara
Tara is now 7 months old and is a little treat. She’s very smiley and laid back but gets so excited when she sees people she knows especially her older sisters. I’m a very lucky Mum.
Some things you may not know about a 7 month old:
- Their feet fit into shoes meant for Build-a-Bear
- You should never leave a 9 year old, a Build-a-Bear wardrobe and a Baby in the same room!
- This is about the time babies try sitting up on their own.
- Your cushions never seem to be on the sofa but spend all the time propping up a baby.
- 7 month olds discover they love the taste of ‘real’ food.
- 7 month olds discover they are a bit bored of bottles of milk.
Now head on over to Michelle’s place to see what is cheering the rest of the gang up – Michelle has done some awesome work this week raising awareness of the petition to get more Health Workers in East Africa. Well Done Michelle!