I’m very pleased to be hosting #CookBlogShare once again. You may remember that back in March I had the honour of sharing 5 ways to serve Perfect Poultry. This week I have chosen to focus on 5 deliciously spicy dishes – all variations of Curry and Chilli. I can’t think of anything more comforting than a spicy dish to warm your cockles during the cold January weather.
Given the choice, I would always opt for a Curry or Chilli over a sandwich at lunchtime. Eating 2 types of spicy dish in one day is never a problem around here. We even did Christmas Dinner differently this year, going to a local Indian restaurant for our lunch. The incredible thing about all the recipes featured here is that the bloggers have managed to create beautiful photos of their dishes too. That’s no mean feat with a curry or chilli!
- Searching for Spice has shared a magnificent Burmese Chicken Curry that is a fusion between Indian and Thai flavours. Corina seems to be an expert on different curry flavours, having previously made different curries every week.
2. A Strong Coffee shares a mild Slow cooked curry that is great for younger members of the family who are starting on their curry journey – Chicken Korma.
3. Something Sweet Something Savoury is giving us the recipe to a firm family favourite – there are various options for those that prefer spicy or slightly less spicy versions of this smoky Chilli-con-carne
4. Another Chilli is from Curly’s Cooking but this time it is Vegan Lentil Chilli. I’m really loving experimenting cooking with all types of lentils and pulses at the moment so this is definitely going on the meal plan.
5. And lastly, we have a wonderful Roasted Aubergine & Red Lentil Vegan Dahl from Easy Peasy Foodie that provides an incredible 3 of your 5 a day.
The linky is now open for your entries this week – I’m really looking forward to seeing what you are all creating in your kitchens.
HOW TO JOIN IN WITH #COOKBLOGSHARE
- You can link up any foodie posts you have. Both old and new posts are welcome as long as they have not been linked to #CookBlogShare before.
- Link up a recipe or foodie post by clicking the blue ‘add your link’ button below and following the instructions. You can link up to 4 posts.
- Add a link from your post back to this post (so everyone else can find it and link up too!)
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post. (The code is below)
- Comment on some of the other recipes linked up here (at least 2 for each link you added but the more you can the better) and generally share the love with a bit of social media action!
- Plus comment on either this post or one of the posts labelled HOST in the linky.
- Have fun and get ready to Cook Blog Share
If you share on Twitter, don’t forget to tag me (@CasaCostello) @jacdotbee @easypeasyfoodie @MonikaRecipes using the #CookBlogShare hashtag for retweets during the week. By entering you are giving us permission to share your recipe on social media and also use your pictures if featured as one of the favourites in next week’s roundup! Thanks so much for taking part. Next week’s linky will be hosted by EasyPeasyFoodie