I’ve heard a lot about Serenata Flowers – I didn’t realise that they also sold hampers though. When I was asked if I would be prepared to review a hamper from Serenata Hampers, I was really intrigued. I’ve talked before about my love of hampers and food gifts in general. We used to prepare a Christmas hamper for our Grandma each year – I hope that one day my grandkids will do the same for me. I just love the feeling of opening a box, not knowing what will be inside but knowing that it will be full of treats.
I chose to receive the Tantalising Treats hamper which retails at £39.99. I thought this was a reasonable price for a special occasion gift and that the contents were worthy of the price. The hamper contains the following:
- Monty Bojangles Natural Rhubarb & Custard
- Salted Caramel Fudge 113g
- Red Box of Luxury Belgian Chocolates
- Chardonnay Terres 2014
- KC Chocolatier, Caramel & Praline Milk Chocolate Bar 75g
- Luxury Yoghurt Covered Peanut/Raisins
- KC Chocolatier, Crunchy Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Bar 75g
It comes in a Serenata Hampers box rather than a wicker basket although there are hampers that you can order that are more traditional with the wicker look. The yogurt covered peanuts and raisins were absolutely delicious – the perfect balance of peanuts to raisins and not too sweet. The Chardonnay went down very well, especially considering we are a red household too! I caught Mr C digging into the Caramel Praline Chocolate Bar earlier in the week, who declared it ‘Very nice’ (He’ll never get a job as a food reviewer!)
Delivery was exactly when planned for – Serenata offer next day delivery if requested.
I am pleased to be working with Serenata Flowers and Hampers to be able to giveaway a voucher to the value of £40 to one lucky winner. You have the choice what to order from the Serenata Flowers website which also hosts Serenata Hampers. To enter, you need to follow the Rafflecopter widget instructions below. Please note, for your entry to be valid, you need to comment at the bottom of this post rather than just on the Rafflecopter widget.
Some technical terms and conditions:
- Closing date 11.59PM on Sunday 7th June 2015 – Sorry UK entries only
- The lucky winner will be asked to give their details in order for their prize to be sent to them – This information is only to be shared with Serenata Flowers and will not be used for future marketing purposes