This tart is so called because we can never wait for the chocolate ganache to set before we tuck in. If you are more of a purist and prefer a set ganache, then feel free to refrigerate and you will simply have a Raspberry Chocolate Tart. In this house, we prefer the gooeyness of the chocolate running away from us.
This is definitely a family tart – All 5 of us tuck in with vigour. For that reason, we go with Milk Chocolate for the topping but if you are a fan of stronger tastes, Dark Chocolate is divine also.
I’m very pleased to be hosting April’s We Should Cocoa. A celebration of all things chocolate, this linky belongs over at the Tin & Thyme blog. Choclette (The owner of Tin & Thyme) asked if I would host April’s linky and round up and I jumped at the chance.
In honour of my favourite colour and the fact that my chocolate bake this month is raspberry filled, the theme for #WeShouldCocoa this month is:
RED or PINK
Be creative – You could colour your chocolate, you could include red/pink ingredients or simply have red or pink decorations.
So how do you join in?
- Post your chocolate creation on your blog – It does not have to be your own recipe, but please make sure you have permission if you are listing the whole recipe and using photographs that are not your own.
- Your post must be new for April 2016 – Only one post per blog please.
- Add the #WeShouldCocoa badge (optional) (below) and link back to Tin & Thyme (http://tinandthyme.uk) and Casa Costello (http://casacostello.com)
- Add your post URL to the linky below (Shout if you have any difficulties)
- The linky will close at 11.55PM on 27th April 2016.
- I will publish the roundup within a couple of days of the linky closing – Every entry will be featured.
- If you tweet, please include the #WeShouldCocoa hashtag and we will retweet your entries.
- We have a We Should Cocoa Pinterest Board, which all entries will be posted on. If you would like to join the board, please contact Choclette.
- By linking up you are giving consent for your image to be included in the monthly round up as well as possibly being shared on social media channels such as Twitter and Pinterest.
Have fun – Looking forward to seeing all those Pink or Red creations!