Our garden is …
- Where we assemble as a family
- A place of fun
- An extra room of the house
- Where children can be free
- Where we willingly step into freezing cold water in a paddling pool
- Where we remove a fence panel and have fun and BBQ’s with neighbours
- Where the cat melts
- Where the best parties happen
- Looking really plush at the moment with all this rain
- Somewhere we wish we were using a bit more this summer
What does your garden mean to you?
I’m entering this post into the Furniture Village great garden moments competition to win some Cheltenham garden furniture worth £1209 and Waitrose vouchers worth £250.
Although it feel like its been raining since 2011, these pictures were taken at the end of May on a glorious Sunday afternoon. The children were happy, their parents were relaxed and all was well with the Costello family. Bliss!